Who we are
MISSION SECURITIES LIMITED was incorporated on 28th December, 1992 as a private limited liability company with an authorized share capital of N700million, and a paid-up capital of N535million.
MISSION SECURITIES is an active player in the capital market, duly licensed by both the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), and the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) to perform the functions of broker, portfolio managers and investment advisers.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
“To deliver superior services to our valued clients, using appropriate technology and well motivated and committed staff”.
“Our vision is to become one of the ten (10) leading, well-run and most profitable stockbroking firms in Nigeria”.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Our values are determined by five tenets as stated below:
1. Integrity - We adhere strictly to moral values and the highest level of sound business practices soundest value of business practices.
2. Dedication - We are dedicated to our clients by putting their interest first in all things.
3. Team Work - Our services are provided in a united, co-operative way to meet clients’ needs.
4. Longetivity - Established in 1992, we plan to serve our clients well into the next century.
5. Empowerment - We employ our resources to give our clients the wisest investment decisions.
MSL is a member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and is licensed by The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria.